Talapatra Bible Translation
- Dec 31 2017 - Oct 31 2018
- Highlands Ranch, CO
- Cherry Hills Community Church
Cherry Hills is excited to announce that we will be partnering with The Seed Company, A Wycliffe Bible Translators Affiliate, to translate the Bible into a language where the name of Jesus has never been heard.
- LANGUAGE GROUP: Talapatra (TAH-LAH-PAT-RAH)
- PEOPLE GROUPS (UNREACHED): Oriuk, Orjay, Ormid, Ortag, Obika, Oraja Tribes in Northern India
- NUMBER OF PEOPLE IMPACTED: 2,455,000 people will have access to the Bible for the first time in their own language
- EXPECTED COMPLETION: 2019
PRAYER POINTS: Your prayers for this project are POWERFUL! Please pray for the following:
- PRAISE: For the Indian people in this region's growing acceptance of this scripture translation project
- IMPACT: For the life-and eternity-transforming power of the gospel in this unreached people's native language for the first time ever
- HOPE: For increasing cooperation among communities and churches to distribute the Bible to every village
- THANKSGIVING: For the transformation of those who were once opposed to Jesus and are now disciples
These videos tell Seed Company's story. Please take a few minutes and watch them now.
- How we do the work - How Does Bible Translation Work? - 5min
- Why Bible Translation is important - Why Bible Translation? - 2min
- Eternal Impact - The Gamo see Jesus – Lives are changed forever - 5min
For perhaps the first time in history the fulfillment of the Great Commission could become a reality in our generation. We now know the people groups who have NO missionary, the villages with NO church, the languages with NO Scripture. Join the movement to End Bible Poverty - theseedcompany.org.
For information regarding the artwork displayed in the atrium and the artist please see details in the forms tab below.