Juarez - Sept Singles and Families building together 2019, sponsored by the Singles 45+ Section
- Sep 4 2019 - Sep 8 2019
- Juarez, MX
- Cherry Hills Community Church
This house build trip includes an extra day with a special event!
We will build a home for a needy family, and we will furnish it with beds, food, and other essentials they request. We will also pay a visit to other homes we have built in the past so that you get to see what families do to personalize their homes. On the last day of our trip, we help Pastor Miguel with a church celebration! It will be the 5th anniversary of the church we built in 2014, and there will be a party! Neighboring churches will join the congregation for food, games and crafts for the children, gift bags we will donate, and worship, thanking God for his blessings on this church.
We are excited that you are planning to join us, and if you have questions about the event, please contact Ann Nerney. Her email is email@example.com, and her phone number is 303-887-8222. While the Singles 45+ section sponsors the event, we are always pleased that so many families join us as we love to combine our trip with yours. Our section does extensive fundraising to reduce the cost of the trip, and we invite you to help us reduce the costs by participating with us!
Stories Tell your story
|Team Information Meeting||This meeting is one of two required meetings to go over trip details and to answer all of your questions. If you are considering going, this is a must!||to be announced||Jan 13 2019 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM MST||Yes|
- Passport Needed
- Background check will be done
- There will be two mandatory planning meetings.
- We will need your help in our FUNdraising activities this year!
- While there is physical labor involved to build, we encourage everyone to join us. We only ask you to participate as your are able to do, and enjoy the experience!
- Children need to be 5 or older. If you are close, please contact Ann.
- Start Fundraising
- Attend the next meeting