Nicaragua - El Crucero Medical/Dental Trip - Sept 21-29
- Sep 21 2018 - Sep 29 2018
- El Crucero, NI
- Cherry Hills Community Church
Experience a medical and dental mission trip to El Crucero, Managua, and remote villages. Our team will be working with Project El Crucero and ministries in Managua. The team is comprised of medical, dental and non-medical/dental support members.
The primary focus of the trip will be to show the love of Christ by providing medical and dental care in a clinic and villages. In addition to the medical and dental care, there will also be equally important opportunities to show love to the communities with games, crafts, music, and a feeding program. The trip will also include visiting local churches, working with a dump community and Christian school in Managua.
Participants are able to finance the trip themselves. You may also solicit donations from family, friends and the public.
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $100.00
|Background Check||Please turn in to the Team Leader||Required|
- Current Passport Required to Sign Up and be approved for the trip
- Background Check Required for each team member every year
- Medical and Dental team members are required to submit a copy of their CV, Diploma, current license, and a copy of their passport for credentialing with the Nicaraguan government
- Recommended Immunizations
- Medical or Dental Care -OR-
- Facilitating flow of medical/dental process and team logistics -AND-
- Participating in community and team activities
- Commit to attending all team meetings prior to trip
- 18 years or older
- Have a willingness to serve
- Prepare to raise funds
- Create a prayer list and team for our trip
- Check with your physician to ensure vaccinations are current