Nicaragua - El Crucero Medical/Dental Trip 2018
- Sep 21 2018 - Sep 29 2018
- El Crucero, NI
- Cherry Hills Community Church
Experience a medical and dental mission trip to Clínica Susie Syke and 3 remote villages. The clinic is founded and run by Project El Crucero, in El Crucero, Managua, Nicaragua. The mission trip is comprised of medical, dental and non-medical/dental team members.
The primary focus of the trip will be to show the love of Christ by providing medical and dental care to the needy population around the clinic and surrounding villages. In addition to the medical and dental program, there will also be an equally important focus to show love to the communities with games, crafts, music, and a feeding program. The trip will also include visiting 2 local churches, and the possibility of working with a dump community and Christian school in Managua.
Participants are able to finance the trip themselves. You may also solicit donations from family, friends and the public.
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $100.00
|Background Check||Please turn in to the Team Leader||Required|
- Current Passport Required to Sign Up
- Background Check Required
- Medical and Dental team members are required to submit a copy of their CV, Diploma, current license, and a copy of their passport for credentialling with the Nicaraguan government
- Medical or Dental Care -OR-
- Facilitating flow of medical/dental process and team logistics -AND-
- Participating in community and team activities
- 18 years or older
- Have a willingness to serve
- Prepare to raise funds
- Create a prayer list and team for our trip
- Check with your physician to ensure vaccinations are current